1. Will I receive a paper ticket?
No, all our ticketing is done electronically and you will not receive a paper ticket. If you have lost your email confirmation, you can resend this by logging into your We Got Tickets account.
2. Can I bring my own food and drink?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own supplies at most venues unless otherwise stated. Please be aware that if you do bring your own items, we do not have the facility to dispose of your waste and kindly ask that guests take this home to be recycled. Please also be aware that drinking glasses are not permitted at any of our events, plastic only please.
3. What time does the film start?
The film times vary throughout the summer depending on sunset and can differ on the night by up to 30 minutes depending on the conditions. It is never before sunset and never before the published time listed on our website under the film.
4. What are the different ticket types?
Further information on the ticket types can be found on our tickets and seating page.
Please be aware that tickets of different types are located separately within the venue, if you are part of a group and want to sit together please make sure you have the same ticket type as seating cannot be moved.
5. Can under 18’s come to Cult Screens?
Guests aged 5 to 17 can attend Cult Screens if they are accompanied by a parent or a family member (uncle, aunt, grandparent) of a different generation, this does not include siblings or partners. Please also make sure the film is suitable and of the correct certification. We do not allow babies at any of our events, regardless of how good they are or how much they sleep.
No guests under 18 are permitted to consume alcohol at the event.
5. Can I bring my dog?
6. Can I smoke?
No smoking is permitted anywhere within the seating area including electronic cigarettes. There are designated areas at all of our venues, please use them and the bin provided for cigarette butts.
6. What happens if it rains?
Cult Screen Open Air Cinema is as the name suggests, an outdoor event and will go ahead in the event of rain. This is the UK, so if the forecast is less than favourable on the day please come prepared for the conditions. Umbrellas are not permitted during the film screening out of consideration for other guests.
7. Does all this apply to me, even if I ask nicely or get really cross?
Yes, it does apply to you and no, we do not make exceptions for people who get cross.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are general and may be amended from time to time.
Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England.
– Guests aged 5 -17 can attend Cult Screens events if they are accompanied by a parent and the film is of suitable classification.
– No person under this age will be allowed entry.
– We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification of the film.
– You may be asked for proof of age at any time during your visit.
– Outside food and drink is allowed at our events unless stated otherwise, however guests must take their waste home with them to be recycled.
– Alcohol must not be consumed by anyone under 18 years of age inside the event.
– Cult Screens is an all-weather event and performances will not be cancelled due to bad weather.
– Guests who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or who are causing a disturbance to other guests will be ejected from the premises.
– Guests who are asked to leave will not be entitled to a refund.
– Cult Screens reserves the right to cancel a performance due to circumstances deemed as Force Majeure. In these circumstances, guests will be notified as quickly as possible through We Got Tickets and social media.
– Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except on the cancellation of the performance.
– A Card Booking Fee of 10% per transaction will be payable separately by you.
– This Card Booking Fee is in consideration of processing credit/debit card payments and provision of the service by We Got Tickets.
– The Card Booking Fee in addition to the price you pay to us for the event.
– Once a booking is confirmed the Card Booking Fee is non-refundable in the case of cancellation.
– Questions? Please see our FAQ page.
Cult Screens can be contacted via email email@example.com
Registered office: 10 Station Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AY.